Recruited to lead UX efforts for the Atlanta Software Design Center (ASDC). Introduced and acted as evangelist and trainer for design-focused tools and processes. Designed and produced prototypes used as visual and interactive requirements documents for multiple agile teams. Participated in corporate-wide UI Guild, setting interactive, design, data visualization, and accessibility standards via company style guide.
Collaborated with internal and external resources as the UX representative charged with uniting applications under an enterprise health insurance management system. Contributed to all aspects of the software development process, including preplanning, Epic grooming, testing, and prototyping.
* Established processes and resource needs, through building a corporate design and UX practice.
* Standardized the UI look and feel across the company’s range of legacy applications
Led globally-distributed design teams to complete multiple concurrent projects, setting direction and managing requirements for finance, engineering, software, electronics manufacturing, and healthcare clients. Implemented of cloud-based solutions and mobile applications, overseeing graphic design and prototype design and development. Mentored TopCoder crowdsourcing design community.
- Delivered a world-class facilities management dashboard application to Honeywell Systems that allowed plant managers to monitor, automate, and react to physical systems in their facilities.
Owned multiple projects, functioning as the Information Architect. Led client discovery sessions, using information gathered from client meetings, best practices, and competitive analyses to develop site maps, user interface diagrams, requirements, and specifications.
- Improved strategy, workflow processes, and user experience for AT&T website and intranet.
- Executed a critical role in the roll-out and use of iRise Professional Suite, producing prototypes used in remote user testing and integrating test data into the ongoing UX process.
- Slashed project completion turnaround 50% by re-engineering internal processes.