You’re probably familiar with Jesse James Garrett’s diagram of the Elements of User Experience. It covers all the discrete areas that we often just call “UX” and expect some UX elf to work magic. But there are distinctions to be made and specialties to consider when it comes to designing a site, an app or your entire organization’s design strategy.
- Information Architecture. Interaction Design. UI Design. User Testing. Being an Ambassador and Advocate Between Teams and Users.
- Critical Mass : AT&T : Billing & Payments : SuperBill Revision
- Critical Mass : AT&T : Billing & Payments Revision
- TopCoder: IBM: Smarter Parking Mobile App
- TopCoder: IBM: Watson AlchemyVision Facetagging Mobile App
- TopCoder : IBM : Spring into BlueMix & Mobile Apps
- TopCoder: GE : Data Classification Mobile App
- TopCoder: John Hancock
- TopCoder : Harman AMX Living
- Appirio and TopCoder